The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia is set to further boost its presence in the region with its multiyear collaboration with Philippines’ number 1 mobile brand Globe Telecom to enhance the Filipino digital lifestyle experience. This collaboration will give Filipino mobile phone users access to video-on-demand, interactive content, promotions and other related services across multiple devices and affirms the relationship of Globe with Disney whose brands include Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and global leader in short-form video, Maker Studios. Globe customers will now have access to an array of Disney content offerings including long- and short-form programming, interactive content and games, theatrical releases and retail promotions. Offerings include:
- Disney Movies On Demand (DMOD): an on-demand subscription service for selected evergreen Disney and Pixar titles such as the Toy Story franchise, Finding Nemo, The Princess Diaries, Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas, Cinderella and much more, that can be viewed on any device anytime, anywhere
- Disney On Demand (DOD): an on-demand subscription service for selected Disney TV favorites such as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Phineas & Ferb, that can be watched on any device anytime, anywhere
- Maker On Demand: an on-demand subscription service featuring the best short-form videos from Maker Studios’ portfolio of content across gaming, comedy, music, sports, fashion, and family, to name a few, featuring popular talent from Makers’ network of 55,000 creators globally
- Maker and Globe will also team to create custom branded entertainment featuring top digital influencers — supporting the Globe service
- WATCH Disney Channel apps – entertainment apps which provide access to Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD. Kids and Family can enjoy all the 3 Disney Channels via this digital destination.
- Disney Interactive: a world of mobile and web-based games, apps and e-books based on the best-loved Disney stories
- Promotions, merchandising and retail activations that bring Disney’s latest theatrical releases closer to Filipinos
This collaboration continues the journey of Globe as it brings globally innovative brands and content to the Philippine market, including tie-ups with Facebook, Google, Viber, Spotify, NBA, Hooq and recently WhatsApp. These partnerships, together with the company’s US$790M network transformation program, have cemented Globe as the undisputed leader in mobile data business, enriching the customer experience with entertainment and lifestyle content offerings.
Source: Globe Telecom, Inc
Copyright Image: @dtanph